Pages
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
I don't really have a complete answer to that question.. When I was 14 I came across papers that said I was adopted.. & that really...
-
So today I stayed in the house and played some Modern Warfare 3 and "cleaned".. Then my best friend Bri came and rescued me out t...
-
Hey everyone! I decided to make a blog since it is a new year & a lot of changes are coming my way! The main reason I decided to make a ...
-
I originally found it on Tumblr but no one knows who the original author is. “Depression is humiliating. It turns intelligent, kind people ...
-
I believe the worst people with depression are the ones that don't have a real reason why they are depressed.. At least the people wit...
-
"Depression deflects the blame onto the sufferer. In fact, depression turns you into the number one enemy of yourself" Now isn...
-
So I had "bathroom issues" this morning. my stomach hurts, I see that i clench my jaw a lot.. I have bad insomnia and got about 4...
-
When the depression first hit me I didn't know what it was. I just hoped it was going to go away.. especially since I'm not one to t...
-
I've been spending a lot of time playing basketball and getting my mind correct.. When your down for a while you need to do these things...
-
Depression is when sleep is so much better than being awake. Depression is when "just" becomes your least favorite word.. Depres...
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Head is getting clearer...
I've been spending a lot of time playing basketball and getting my mind correct.. When your down for a while you need to do these things.. Anyway I'm feeling good and tired lol. I've been spending a lot of te hanging out with Ms. E & she really makes things a little easier recovering. Well I'm going to study for chemistry now ( worst class ever). Thank you everyone for being there & reading my posts. It helps me & hopefully it helps you also..
God Bless & stay well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi MakingIt20,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to check on you and see how you are doing. I don't know you but have dealt with depression in the past and know how hard it is just to make it thru the day. I just want you to know that I will be following your blog and posting any words of encouragement for you. I hope this message will reach you and let you know.... you are not alone! Take care for now.
Ebony