Pages

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Breaking Down

Hey! New Semester.. I have two gyms (I absolutely love gym) chemistry and history.. I know I hardly made it out of last semester so I have no idea how to handle this one. Friday I go to the doctor to see what antidepressants he prescribes for me! I've heard good things about Prozac & Zoloft. Anyway my teachers are pretty cool. My first period teacher is kinda loud and I'm not a much of a morning person so that might be a problem.. lol joking. My other teachers are cool too. I feel like I will enjoy this semester when I get on my meds. I have no idea how long recovery will take though and when I will start to actually fully feel better. 
       Honestly it will help to feel better but I just need my memory, concentration, energy and motivation back so my grades can stop suffering. Being fully happy can wait because my future depends more on school than my feelings right now. I have no idea if I should tell my teachers what I'm going through. I always told them at the end of the semester if I felt they needed an explanation.. but like I said I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the semester. 
    In other news I haven't seen Ms. E (second mom) yet..I'm breaking down and all the stress is getting to me already and it's only going to be the third day.. I feel like I should go see her tomorrow because I don't want her to think I'm upset with her. 
   Oh one more thing.. MEMORY LOSS SUCKS... that is one of the worse symptoms. I could be talking to someone and my mind just goes blank or my mom could tell me something and in the net 2 minutes I couldn't remember a word. Especially in class at the end of the class period I probably have no recollection on what we just did. My words get mixed up a lot and I'm starting to stutter out of the blue. I'm stressed to the max lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment