Pages

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Head is getting clearer...

I've been spending a lot of time playing basketball and getting my mind correct.. When your down for a while you need to do these things.. Anyway I'm feeling good and tired lol. I've been spending a lot of te hanging out with Ms. E & she really makes things a little easier recovering. Well I'm going to study for chemistry now ( worst class ever). Thank you everyone for being there & reading my posts. It helps me & hopefully it helps you also.. God Bless & stay well! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi MakingIt20,

    I just wanted to check on you and see how you are doing. I don't know you but have dealt with depression in the past and know how hard it is just to make it thru the day. I just want you to know that I will be following your blog and posting any words of encouragement for you. I hope this message will reach you and let you know.... you are not alone! Take care for now.

    Ebony

    ReplyDelete