Pages

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Monday, January 9, 2012

How I'm Feeling..

Honestly I'm feeling like crap.. It took me until 12:30 to get out of bed and I'm really tempted to go right back.. New semester starts tomorrow and I can already feel my depression worsening... I wish someone would shoot me.. literally lol.. I just had a two weeks vacation full of retail shopping(now I'm broke), stuffing my face(probably gained 8 pounds) and ups and downs of emotions (ooo fun!).. 
         Anyway I really really can't do school right now. My irritability is off the wall and I really can't control that. Hoping no one decides to say the wrong thing to me.. lol. Thank God I have therapy today because I'm feeling really really really low.. like I'm at rock bottom and then a quicksand puddle formed and I'm being sucked in it and I'm too tired to grab the stick to save my life.. That's just the truth.. and I'm not going to lie to y'all.
Even though this is a "depressing" post I'm going to have days where I'm going to sound like this. I could do it everyday but that wouldn't be much fun? lol.
I'm still holding on and so can you.. :)
Kind-of a must read on depression.. It pushes me. Click me!
Definition of Lol.. To lighten the mood on my posts lol :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hun, I hope today feels just a little bit better for you. I'm not feeling too happy today either. I had a horrible nightmare again...one that I've had several times before and I wake up feeling depressed, angry, frustrated about the dream. Its annoying. So I'm at working wishing I was home watching a good moving = ( Anyway, hang in there. There's always tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tee.. I hope the nightmares get better and turn into good dreams :)

      Delete